Middle and high school years are critical to the sound development of students’intellectual and social-emotional capacity. Test preparation strategies that rely heavily on drilling and repetitive exercises stifle students’passion for learning and inquiry and are eventually counterproductive.
ENREACH takes a different approach to test preparation (TOEFL/SAT/AP/A-Level/IB) by focusing on skill development and encouraging students to take ownership of their learning. It contains the following elements:
1. Personalized test preparation plan based on student need assessment.
2. Proven classes taught by seasoned instructors to help students build essential skills, such as oral and written communication, critical reading and writing, and problem solving skills.
3. Tutorial sessions to reinforce learning and tackle weak areas.
4. Practice tasks and mock tests to hone test-taking strategies.
5. Ongoing support to improve overall learning skills.
Visit www.enreachedu.com for our list of courses.